Front view of my car with the flowers


Right side of my car


Left side of my car



Back of my car

These were some of my pre-wedding photos of my Toyota Vios 1.5 E. The bridal studio involved is Mushroom King Bridal Studio, which is located at Ang Cheng Ho, Kuching, just beside to Kuching Park.

The car was polished a day ago prior to the wedding, so it looked very shiny, can indeed be a mirror. :D

Initially I wanted to put a TRD Toyota Body Kits for my car, which cost around RM2,000+ including installing it. However, I decided to delayed my plan as I wanted to channel my money into renovating my new house. So there goes my dream of modifying my car. :(

However, I will still consider putting some body kits to my Toyota Vios, body kits such as Toyota Vios GT Street Version.



This type of body kits is on sale in Thailand, and it is another variation of TRD Body Kits. There is only slight variation with the TRD version that is currently selling in Malaysia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top