Apart from talking about cars and car audio, i guess i should once in a while show you guys what am i doing. For the past 2 days, i went to Damai Puri Resort, which is a beach resort at Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.Trip was fascinating,and God blessed me with very nice weather.(2 sunny day until i was burnt!!)

And this is me while awaiting for check-in at lobby, promoting for Nestle Yoghurt (lol).


Some of the very nice photo that I've taken.


This is the small crab that I caught. They tend to dig holes and hide inside the sand, and guess what, i was so enthusiastic enough to snap some photo(because of the flash) inside the hole. Sounds stupid huh?..haa and of course nothing was there -> lol


Here comes the exciting part -> BREAKFAST !!! The accomodation package includes the buffet breakfast. I would give it a score of 6/10.

Not to forget that i went kayak too. Due to my motion sickness, my breakfast ended up in the sea. I vomited in the kayak. Sorry for the next person who used my kayak.

The accomodation package cost me RM180(or USD 60+), which is very affordable and quite worthwhile for a 2 days 1 night trip.

Official website and booking available at:
http://www.damaipuriresort.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top