As I've promised before, I've already have the save file uploaded. My main character is the female pilot, with strongest in shooting. My male character is almost the same, but stronger in close combat.

In this screen is the normal kick start for the pilot(1st pic), and you can see how I start my game with the saved game with such ability and the money(2nd and 3rd pic).

This is the normal ability


You can start the game with this abilities, Level 3 only ...


...and with this MONEY !!!



How to use the saved game?

  1. First download the file HERE

  2. Extract the file using WinRar or WinZip.

  3. Copy the entire folder into your PSP system - "savedata" folder.

  4. Start the game with Load in the SRW main menu.

  5. Enjoy !!

Should you find the link is not working,please kindly drop me a comment/email, so that I can email the file to you. (Please link to my blog if you love what you download, thanks)

Visit freepsptheme.com for free PSP Themes Download


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top